Sunday, December 23, 2007

notes

I just added a bunch of songs and episodes of This American Life to my ipod.

I'm not wanting Christmas eve tomorrow. I just want my life to keep going as normal even though I'm feeling pretty neutral about my job. I think I'm a better receptionist than anything else. I'm just going to get two days off that don't really feel like days off.

I feel like parts of my life are secret. Worries about work, my nintendo, my hamster. I'm keeping these from my family because somehow I feel they reveal that I am still totally out of my mind. And I'll just get criticized rather than understood or helped.

My receipts for the year are a giant fucking disaster and I have to make sense of them before February so that my taxes are relatively simple to do. Which they won't ever be though because I have no idea how to do them myself now that I'm self-employed.

If anyone has Vancouver based recommendations for massage therapists, tax advisors, or single interesting men, pass them along to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't keep your ds a secret. they fucking rock.