Thursday, February 16, 2006

Excitement!

I received two good things back-to-back today.
First a volunteer position I applied for is available and I go in for an interview on Monday morning. This would make me so so so happy if I got it.
Second is that I applied for a one day a week position at a sex-toy store. I sent in my resumen but then didn't hear anything back. Today I got an email acknowledging it and saying they'd let me know if I was short listed. It's not an interview but the fact that the possibility is still alive makes me happy.

Otherwise things aare alright. Work kind of kills my soul becasue I spend all day there and come home tired and feeling like I've got nothing accomplished. It maybe motivates me to be more motivated with my fun stuff once I go down to 10 hours a week. I've also been doing stuff for my old boss and that's been fun. It almost looks like my fantasy life might really be crossing into my real life.

So I feel good today even though work is borning and it occupies all my hours of the lovely sunshine this city is getting.

1 comment:

cackmandu said...

been a while since I have been here. been dealing with my own wonderfullife. Congrats on the interview and possible employment and sex-toy village...lol