Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mid-week

Today I go in for my first volunteer shift at the art gallery. I only vaguely remember where I'm supposed to go and ave like 4 peoples names who I should talk to so that I can find out what I need to do and such. I'm probably going to go in early and grab a coffee. I also have to wear long sleeve becasue the woman who interviewed me didn't know if my wrist tattoos being visible were ok. She told me to keep them covered until I met and asked my supervisor.

Yesterday I felt down and I slpet alot. Last night I dreamed about the folk festival and CRB. I miss the sun we had last week. I'm also finally out of money and I think that makes me feel bad. Like maybe I am living in a state I can't maintain. I've got to go get ready. It's a good thing I'll be distracted today and that I go to councelling tomorrow.

No comments: