Sunday, February 19, 2006

Party

Chatton, Titania and I went to an awesome house party last night. We were all perfectly drunk and wanting to stay much longer than we could. We left around 2:30 because Chatton had to work at 7:00 am this morning. We met tons of people, took over 100 pictures, danced a lot. Just everything was right. I wore heels all night and didn't fall once. My toes are kind of numb today but it was so worth it.

My interview yesterday went really well and I really hope I get the job. I have another interview tomorrow for volunteer work which I also really want. I hope the universe is on my side. I realized this morning that working at HK Inc. wasn't as bad as I anticipated and I am happy there for my 10 hours a week but the full time thing just left me with very little time and ebergy to do the things that really make me happy and inspired.

No comments: