Friday, April 20, 2007

Well I still have no house. I'm still looking, but I'm just not happy with anything. Though I'm now doubting that I'll ever be. I've never thought that I hated my life more than I do right now. I'm also contemplating going back on medication, becasue I don't know how anything is going to get better. Something is biting me when I sleep, but my cat's on flea meds and I can't see any bed bugs on my bed at all. This part is like the last straw or something. It adds gross, physically uncomfortable, and other bad things to my list of suckiness. I don't know what to do if this is the case. It makes me feel really low about myself.

I'm contemplating moving into my moms spare room for a month so I have longer to find something. But this just upsets me. I'm going to be in other peoples space, with none of my own. Maybe the only good parts are saving money and being able to stay with my cat. And school got changed so it'll start in June. This gives me more time to save, but means more time at HK inc if I can get it. And I want it becasue of the money, but I don't want it because of the way full days here make me feel most times.

So over all I feel like crap. Every house I don't like is disappointing. Every morning when I feel itchy, I feel diseased. And when I think about the state of my life right now I feel like I'm letting people down or not being fun enough to be around. Plus I'm tired, and clumsy and unfocused. I am not having a good time right now at all, and I know it will end, I just can't see that point at all right now so it's really hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you tell your landlord that your cat's on medication for fleas and there's some kind of bug in the apartment, would he pay for the spraying?