Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm sick of titles

I feel asleep last night at 6:00, then woke up around 2:00, though about eating something for dinner, and then went back to asleep. It's 8:30 now and I have an hour before I have to leave for school. In that time I have to put on make-up (as little as I can possibly get away with) and make lunch. I'm thinking of only staying at school for the demos. I'm feeling tired and crappy.

In the building where my mom lives a lot of the people store things at the back of the parking spots in the garage. I found out from an old neighbour who is close with my family, that my mom is one of them (and we have three spots, two for working cars, and one for an old broken car) and if everything isn't moved by Wednesday it's going to be removed and they will be fined. My mom is out of town though, so I caught her at a time where they happened to have cell service. She told me where extra keys are in their house and for me to go move everything for them (a few things are mine). I can't move everything on my own though, and I have no one to ask to help, and all she ketp telling me is that she couldn't help more than that. It made me feel like crap and like I was disturbing their vacation, but aren't I the one that's helping them to some extent?

I just overall feel like crap.

No comments: