Monday, August 27, 2007

A few things

I'm still not in a very good state of mind. I mean I'm still doing everything happily and hopefully, but it's pretty surfacey.

I saw the artist last night. Same as always. nothing really to report.

My birth control got all screwed up this month so my period is all weird and happening when it's not supposed to and I'm sure that's contributing to my mood.

I was very tired at work today and not feeling very well either. I came home and slept for three hours. Then I got up, made dinner and watched "The Devil Wears Prada", which I mostly liked.

I still like my new hair cut. I wish I made more time to flat iron it more because it looks really cute that way.

I think I could be having some minor symptoms of PTSD. This summer's been pretty hard. Really since the bugs and breaking up with Filmmaker, so a bit longer than the summer. But it all goes back to this one day of losing so much all at once without any way to say goodbye.

I don't feel like I should be this sad and emotional. I don't feel like it's justified by the actual state of my life. I feel perpetually heart-broken.

No comments: