Thursday, August 02, 2007

no thoughts

So after getting super drunk on Sunday night with a friend at a house party my roommates were having, I slept very well. The next morning I was up by 9:00 to go to a photo shoot with that same friend. It's went well but by the end of the day I was quite sick with a cold. Monday I was even more sick but was covering someones shift at work so spent the whole day there save for leaving one hour early. I was glad of that because I felt so sick on the skytrain but luckily I was able to sit down.

Tuesday I was still sick, went to school for an hour and a half then asked them to cancel my clients so I could go home. I slept for the rest of the afternoon and then watched tv and then slept more. Wednesday I was better and have two interesting clients at school.

This morning, I did the above friends nails at school (pink zebra art!) then did clients and then did make-up for friends grad. (ok, her name is Zebra from here on in.) After Zebras show we went for dinner and split 2 pitchers of sangria. I work tomorrow from 8 to 2 at HK Inc. and from 3-9 at the spa. I am tired now and my room is hot.

The future involves working Saturday, pride parade and a BBQ on Sunday, and then crafting on Monday.

Fun tid-bit on the skytrain:

Scene: me, crowd leaving football game, including a boy (10 maybe) and a man (dad?). A guy who I did make-up on for the show is sitting across from me, but not near me as if we are friends.

boy: that guy's a goth.
man: (shakes head) no he's a punk.
me: he's a bit of both I know him.
boy: (thinks) it's weird.
me: it's different
boy: my mom knew goths, in high school. (pause) She hated them. That's how she met this guy. (motions to the man) Then that was the end of things.

Also, Zebra asked if I would date one of the guys who came for dinner with us. I came out with a decently quick no but that was only because I was thinking about it. I miss having a boy around sometimes.

No comments: