Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Pictures

I started the day off in a sad and stressed mood. I am still stressed (more than I can handle really admitting) but not so sad. I want to spend hours organizing my flickr site, doing tags and sets and descriptions. It would make me happy in the long run I think. Or I could work on the school things I need to do. That's probably a more effective use of my time. Or looking for a job. ugh.

Anyways, I just wanted to post pictures of what I got this weekend.

Flower Pasties:


A few assorted condoms and lube samples:


Book of naughty crosswords (from Miranda for my birthday):


Soy candle that melts into an edible massage lotion:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i just clicked on "next blog" and it brought me here...i'm a new user...do you mind answering a couple of questions i had?

1) how did you put up the "places to go" and "people to read" columns?

2) how do you "subscribe" to other peoples' blogs so that you can always go back easily to read their posts?

i know you don't know me, but i'd be grateful for the help. thanks!

Celia said...

The first one is actually really easy to do in the new blogger (which I assume you're using). Just click "layout" from the home page. You'll see a little chart of a generic page. Here you can change colours, fonts, whatever. But click on the "add a page element" in the side area. One of your ptions is a link list. Click on it and you'll have to enter the addesses you want to link to.

The second one is not something I do becasue you need to use a separate site to store the xml or atom feeds that can be found at the bottom or side of blogs. I just use the links on my page or my bookmarks. Sorry I can't be as much help on this one.