Tuesday, February 20, 2007

time off

I decided not to go into work today. Instead I am going to stay home and clean my craft stuff that has exploded all over the dining room table. I made a spreadsheet to track my spending starting today. It's all part of trying to get myself financially comfortable again. I applied for three more jobs last night, and still have a few I have to go do in person. I feel like moving but know it's the least of my concerns right now.

I have a doctors appointment tonight because my neck is swollen. I noticed it yesterday morning, and it hasn't gotten any better over night. I called and she was fully booked, so I left a message becasue I'm not sure if I should be worried about it. She didn't call me back, but the receptionist did and gave me a late appointment. I hope it's not a big deal.

I've taken a bit of a break from filmmaker and haven't seen him since Sunday morning. We've only talked a tiny bit but will be staying in and watching movies tomorrow night. I know he recognizes that I'm putting distance but I just need it right now. I feel there's pressure to do something, and I just can't have it right now. Hopefully we'll just be quiet and low key tomorrow.

No comments: