Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's only Tuesday

1. Filmmaker

We talked on the weekend, but not about "us" just about stuff. and not talked so much as conversed on messenger. but that's ok. He still knows that I am for all purposes still broken up with him. That said, I haven't said that I am not at all reconsidering. I'll have to be more definate soon.

On some level, I'm completely re-adjusted to not having a boyfriend. It's just like no sex and one less friend. But today I am tired. I am working full days all week, and I have plans every night this week except Friday. So I'm going to be tired and stressed. And part of me wants him to come over with juice and just sit with me and talk to me. But I don't want that to just be the tiredness speaking. I'm not sure how I tell though.

2. Moving

I talked to my landlord this morning and he said I could sublet, or I could just give my notice and move, no matter about the lease. Also, I talked to a girl that I went to school with and she and her boyfriend totally want to move in. So I am moving out and they are going to move in. No sublet worries or anything.

The next part is finding somewhere to live. I am looking at a place tonight, and two places on the weekend. They each have their good things, but each have their bad as well. We'll see. I'm in no rush and if may 1st comes along and I can't find something I'll sleep in my moms spare room until I find something I can afford and that works for me. I need to end the living/money stress, so I can just focus on the good parts of my life exclusivly for a bit, and not becasue it's becasue I'm in denile.

No comments: