Wednesday, March 21, 2007

struggle

I feel tired and alone and overwhelmed today. I haven't been taking my antibiotics as I should be so that's affecting how I feel I think. I'm not going into work, but I did do some work I had here. And I will go tomorrow. Today I have to do dishes, buy my cat litter, take out the garbage and put my clean clothes away. It doesn't sound like much, but it feels like a lot.

On Monday, Filmmaker asked me to reconsider. He also said he felt sorry for me because I didn't know what I wanted. That felt pretty fucking bad. He made me talk and I was crying and it sucked. He was confused about how hard it was seeming, but that I was so firm to sticking with it. And I tried to explain more. And he repeated that he really felt like we had a future together and that he'd wait. He felt like I was giving up and just "disposing" of him. He pointed out that I would have a really hard time finding someone so willing to be patient and care for me. I have a lot of worry about that too. But I also that this would be more difficult in 6 months. And that there is something missing for me. It's still hard.

And I'm stressed about money again. (still really). I had got my bills up todate, but now they are all behind again. And I don't have any extra once I pay my rent. I'm hoping April will help becasue I'll be working full time the whole month, but as soon as I go back to school in May I'm stuck again. That's not even considering how I'm going to pay for school and supplies to begin with.

So I'm frustrated too. And I want help and comfort but I told the person who had been trying to give me that to leave. This sucks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe he fucking said that it will be hard for you to find someone as patient! for fucksake! if he's saying that he's not being patient! and what future does he want with you another marriage? oh my god! i'm SO angry right now!

Anonymous said...

i agree with midge.
asking to reconsider is fine but making you feel that he's the only person that is patient
BULLSHIT!

what are you doing Friday? care to come over for a drink? i thinking of buying raspberry sourpuss and making some strong martini-like drinks. Mmmmmm.

Celia said...

He's sending me an email with more questions tonight. I'm tired, sick, lonely. I'm not too sure what's going on.

Friday is free, but I'm not sure if I should be drinking.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he said that it would be hard either! That's like saying, stay with me, you'll never find anyone else. Which is mean, untrue and does he want to be with someone who's only with him out of fear he won't find someone else? Hmm. I dislike him from that comment, and it's made me mad. I think my mum has sent you a parcel. xxx