Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas

1. To readers: I have drank a whole bottle of wine to myself tonight. I feel like I need to cry but it is a deep reaction to something I am scared of and something I need someone to hold me through. I just don't know who or when.

2. to IceHockey: I love that you texted me even though I was away to apologizae again that you didn't come to the party and that it is just hard to find time becasue of work now. I am going to find a good but cheap show to invite you to that is sson after I get back but after my birthday. Midge says if I invite you to a show that you would consider it a date so that is my plan. I hope it works out.

3. to me: Don't cry. I know you're sad and lonely and you just want to weep for days but soon you are going to England where you will feel so ay home and have lots of money to spend.

4. to CRB: I am so sorry I upset you last week and I honestly feel really bad. I wanted you to come her to night and share my bed in a loving but platonic way. However, I know I'll only feel that way until I see you and that all the "what if's" have faded away from my pictures of you. But I do want nothing but the best for you and I hope we can be proper friends. I am so sorry and I should have said that earlier. The invite I extended for tomorrow was comepltely honest and should have been done last week.

5. To the first boy who touched my breasts: It was fun to see you tonight. You are cuter than I remember you but way too normal for me. The suburbs can be such a downfall.

6. To C: Your new short hair looks super hot but I'm kind of glad you didn't see me when I was in the store yesterday.

7. to Midge: It was so so so good to see you and cuddle in bed. If you're basking in sex right now I am so retarded jealous.

8. to England: I miss you but you are only 3 days away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to celia: you are amazing and fabulous, it may just take a while to realize how fab you really are but that's ok. i haven't seen you in a while but thinking of you in England makes me smile - buy lots of stuff from M&S!

Anonymous said...

to celia:
yes, you are on another continent right now. and the basking in sex was full of sun-bathing beauties, its nice to be able to realize that there are these amazing beautiful people around you and they want to give you all of their attention (whilst simultaneously sticking their finger up your ass). i had such a pleasurable time with you and i think of you fondly, and often. xoxo midge.