Thursday, December 08, 2005

Consistant

1. Red called to set a time to meet and do some book binding. She was a little too excited about me and CRB talking agin, especially considering I don't know if we will talk again. I'm just not seeing the point right now.

2. The Artist included me in on a general email to invite people to his new girlfriends album release next week. I would like to go, she sounds really good. (added I might ask IceHockey if he is into going should Titania and Chatton not be able to.)

3. Much more craft stuff done today and some sorting. I still have lots to do for the party and for gifts.

4. It was nice to visit HK Inc. today. I was there for about an hour and everyone showered me with "so nice to see you", "when are you coming back" and "you look really good".

5. Tomorrow is my advising apointment. Then I'm going out shopping with my mom. We haven't spent that much time together in the last while so we'll see how it goes.

6. I'm still crying at everything but feeling ok. I'm managing which is probably the most important thing.

(added: 7. Is it wrong that having two orgasms in two days makes me feel more normal than anything else recently?)

(edited at 2:21 am)

No comments: