Thursday, December 15, 2005

Waiting

Chatton is on her way here and then we are going Christmas shopping for a bit. I hope we get something to eat too because I'm hungry but the only food we have here needs a while to cook or is for the party and so can't be eaten. I kind of made plans to have lunch with Red and CRB but I don't think it's going to happen today. I saw Red yesterday though and will see her next week so I'm not too concerned.

As for CRB I never really explained after last week. Well I did a little. I guess I just realized that no matter how he's changed he's not for me. We'll stay friends this time because there is none of that tension and we're both honest now but that's it and it won't be constant friends.

My hair is all nice and freshly dyed with that yummy smell. It's bright red and looks really good. I even straightened it this morning. I'm feeling really tired. I've been having more stressful and very weird dreams. I was actually glad Chatton woke me up by calling this morning. Titania and I also actually went to bed early today which is super good.

On another note, I have to start running again. A bunch of my jeans don't fit me anymore. This is the only way I can tell if I've lost of gained weight. It kind of sucks. We were doing really well for a bit in making it a habit but then the rain started and we lost it. We should start again for at least this coming week and then when I'm back from England. It's not really so cold that not going is justified by the weather. It's also not raining a lot.

Ok, Chatton is going to be here in like 5 minutes so I am going to finish getting dressed and find something to eat before we go out.

No comments: