Saturday, December 31, 2005

Nearly Ready

I am on my second glass of wine and grazing over all the food being served here tonight. In about 10 minutes a friend of Lily's is coming over and then at 8:00 we are going to meet a bunch of her other friends and then see where we're going from there. Really I'd be satisfied if the evening ended up here just relaxing.

Yesterday we went to Manchester andenoyed much shopping. We came home very tired and with many new items. I really quite liked the small part of the city we saqw. Then we stayed up until half 2 just all talking in the living room. It was very nice.

I must go now to both eat and drink more and I will check in sometime tomorrow.

Happy new year everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year! lots of love!

Anonymous said...

uh huh! happy new years lovely! xoxo.