Monday, December 12, 2005

Creation

It feels like ages have passed since I decided all this school stuff but it's only been a week today. I have been working on gift making and buying and party plans like mad. Things are really coming together on all fronts. I'm feeling a bit sad and thoughtful at times but I am keeping moving.

Tomorrow Titania and I are going to start cooking for the party and then we are going to see the Artists girlfriend play for her album release. I don't think we'll stay long because being around drunk people makes me sad and my energy is still pretty low compared to most other people.

The rest of the week is more cooking and crafting. I hope to finish all my gifts and shopping by this time next week (except for the blanket for Lily's parents). Then next week I can do the first assignment of my course next term, sort out what I am packing for my trip, finish the above mentioned blanket, decide what I'm baking for x-mas eve dessert, and take care of some other things (doctor, school).

Next week Midge will also be visitng for a day, I have two christmas parties to attend (one at Chatton's and another at a club). Titania will likely be out of town with her family for the few days around Christmas. For my family we do gifts and dinner out with my mom and step-dad and -siblings. This year is japanese and korean bbq. Then on Christmas day I'm going to my sisters mom for our traditional brakfast and then back to my sisters for more gifts and dinner.

Today however, there's a bit of a twist. The first guy who ever touched my breasts, nearly 10 years ago, will be with us on Christmas eve. He is one of my step-brothers best friends and this year will not be able to be with his family. So we have invited him to spend the night with us. I haven't seen him since that long ago summer so this should add a little bit of interest to the evening. Especially because I find most of my step-siblings kind of generic and boring.

I'm not sure how much I'll be updating for now. Christmas is harder in a way I am not really prepared for and I just don't want to think about it becasue I don't want to cry. It just worries everyone. You'll get party updates though particularly how I get along with IceHockey. Actually, side note is that his real name is the same as the boyman joining us for Christmas.

And nothing going on with respect to CRB Maybe we'll meet for coffee and I can show him pictures of last year before I go out of town. I actually wondered what he's doing for Christmas because of his lack of family here. I think of him but without a hint of hope or longing. That is good I think.

No comments: