Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Productivity

I have been completey doing lots of things but all at my own pace and at my own choosing. It's helping. I haven't even considered contacting CRB all day and I talked to IceHockey who is going to come to the party next weekend. I made cookies tonight and I am taking them to HK Inc. tomorrow to pick-up my cheque and say hello to everyone there.

I might go buy my camera tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm just doing this because I want to even though I don't need to at all but whatever helps is kind of important right now. My mom found something of my Dad's yesterday and when she told me I just fell into tears. It was a stamp set that I bought him when I was much younger. When we cleaned out his apartment I didn't see it so I was surprised to know it was in one of the boxes she has kept of wrapping paper and ribbon. Even now it's hard to think about it. The closer christmas comes the worse I feel.

I called called UBC advising this morning. I kind of rexplained my situation and explained how I felt after being dismissed and sent away in tears by the last advisor I saw. The woman I spoke with was really nice though and got me a special appointment for Friday morning. I will drop all my courses then. I still have the knowledge from the term so I don't feel it's a complete waste of 3 months.

On friday I'm going to IKEA and Micheals (giant craft shop) to pick up a few last things for Christmas gifts and the party. I'm going to go watch cocktail and wait for Titania to get home from work, as well as update my to-do and shopping lists.

No comments: