Monday, December 26, 2005

Now I know

I was still in bed at noon today despite having tons to do in the way of cleaning and packing and being really hungry. But I was online and IceHockey messages me to ask for some music for his computer at his parents house where he's staying until new years. Here's part of the conversation. (Oh, and the name I was using was myname plus "needs a massage" becasue I really really do.)

IH says: oh wait, got any dan bern tracks to share?
Celia needs a massage says: yup, one sec
Transfer of "08 The Engine Driver.mp3" is complete. (by The Decemberists)
IH says: nobody gave you a massage for christmas?
Celia says: no, everyone just gave me money for england. that's really all I asked for
Celia says: I got a few other things but no massage
Transfer of "10 Estelle.m4a" is complete. (by Dan Bern)
IH says: i gave my gf a salon massage
IH says: she didn't look too impressed by the gift certificate though... hope she enjoys it
Celia says: she totally should
Celia says: do you want one last dan bern track?

We talked more after and before that but it appears it's not only his job that's been taking up his time. Oh well. Another one bits the dust. I shouldn't be surprised really.

I must go clean and pack. The house is kind of messay and in 24 hours I will be somewhere in the Vancouver airport going through customs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

shit, i didnt find out until koreanboy told me the night after i saw you!!!xoxo m.

Celia said...

Lily and I were talking about it and wondering how long it had been going on and why you didn't know. humph.

Anonymous said...

yeah, it was a little weird. i mean, i also simulateously got an email from IH telling me about the gf.......

Celia said...

That only adds to the weirdness. Two days agoI was on MSN for like all of 10 seconds and he msg me very quickly to say nothing but "oh you must be in england now and happy new year."

But I'm sure, like always, his gf must totally suck compared to me.