Thursday, January 19, 2006

dreams and dolls

I had another dream of being impossibly and blissfully drunk. There was a party being held for me but people all fell asleep early so I went to a pub (we were in Nottingham) where I had never been before. I sat in a corner on my own just drinking. I finally decided to leave and I got towards home a bit but then realized I was really really drunk and I stumbeled. I decided just to sit on the grass in the dark for a bit and sober up. I was alone and drunk but at peace.

Other things were involved such as antiques, snakes, salad in cups, canopy tents, and tall apartment buildings but nothing in enough detail to matter right now.

I'm going mad buying clothes for my new doll but as soon as she arrives I will only buy super special stuff and make the rest. Titani and Chatton are both buying one too so we're buying and making clothes together. I keep looking at buying another doll but it's only because I am impatient about the one I'm waiting for.

I'm going back to work a bit in February. I'll be on my own part-time schedule again except for a week when Sandals will be on vacation and I'll be doing her work. I hope by the end of the month I can end things there and start looking for a more creative job.

UBC is also another current issue. I'm going out there today for councilling and to return some books and buy some others. The hard drive on my laptop failed so I'm going to look at new ones as well. I also found out I still have 3 creadit of science to complete and more credits undone than I thought. I'm confused about it really so I need to see some advisors but I'll leave it until the summer. I'm still not thrilled with being there in general.

But one thing that will make it better is that Chatton will be there in September. We won't likely have similar classes but we will do our science together and maybe some art history stuff. And if we have stuff at the same time I'll get rides maybe. It'll just make it better. Also, just because I can tell you She is moving out of the flat she shares with her boyfriend and back in with her parents. They're still going out but the living together thing just isn't making either of them happy.

Last thing is that I might ask IceHockey if he can teach me how to play guitar or if he knows someone who might be interested. CHatton responded by suggesting I teach him how to knit in exchange. I laughed and said "or teach him how to breakup with his girlfriend" she was shocked because I apparently neglected to tell her that he had a girlfriend. But ya, I wouldn't actually do that.

I must finish getting ready now. Things are kind of picking up I think. Lots of plans right now I'm actually oding stuff. It's good.

No comments: