Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Way too early

When I got home on Sunday I should have been tired because I had been awake a very long time. However, I was so excited to show my stuff off Titani and I stayed up until nearly 4 am. I woke up quickly at 10:00 and was very hungry and couldn't fall back to sleep at all.

Yesterday I fell asleep during the first 10 minutes of The Bachelor: Paris at 10 pm. I remember Titania calling to tell me she was on her way home sometime after midnight but I don't remember her coming home or moving from the couch to my bed. Now it's 6:30 am and I am wide awake and can't fall back asleep. I may even have some sushi that was left over from dinner last night. Or some birthday cake maybe.

Other tid-bits of news: Titania and I might be moving in April to a new apartment which should be full of fun and painting. Also, I'm getting very impatient for the doll I bought to arrive. The company is waiting for the paypal e-check to clear before shipping it and it's taking so long. I want to make her clothes but I also wnt to make sure they fit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh, im BAD. happy belated (??) birthday!!!! xoxo m.

Anonymous said...

it's your birthday? why didn't i know this?!?!?
happy birthday *hugz*

Celia said...

I was going to make a big deal of it but I chose not to at the last minute. It kind of pales in Englands shadow and that's entirely good with me.