Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Just my luck

Well Lily and I are both officially sick. A bad head-cold has befallen us both and it makes even walking upthe two flights of stairs to the toilet difficult. We're supposed to go out dancing tonight butit mgiht turn into being drinks only. We'll see.

Otherwise I did a bunch more shopping yesterday, received all my school funding even though I'm not actually qualified for it anymore and bought a very expensive doll which is being shipped to me over the next 10 days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hon, i hope that you feel better. presently listening to the artist's girl talk on cbc. hmmm. xoxo m.

Celia said...

that "hmmm" reads as something loaded. I feel kind of bad not going to her show just because she sounds quite good and I like supporting local people in general.

Anonymous said...

she seems so nice and she came over this big adversity. i feel like i shouldnt like her for some reason, but that's very difficult!! xoxo m.

Celia said...

I know about the adversity from her website. She does seem very nice and that's actually really good with me. There's no reason to dislike her at all and I would much prefer that his gf's were nice.

The only reasons I had problems with the last one is that she hated me. It's just been way too long since me and him were together for his gf's to care at all that we talk like 3 or 4 times a year. I like to know where his life is and think that a proper girl shouldn't have issue with that.

So basically we like her and should go see her play more.