Sunday, January 15, 2006

Neglect

My world is mostly about dolls right now. Two of my main internet things are being nearly ignored in favour of doll forums. As for me I'm doing good. I'm going out every day and crying is very infrequent. I broke down on Friday when the harddrive on my laptop died because my dad bought me it before I left for England and I'm just not happy that it doesn't work now. My cat that I grew up with but lives with my mom has also gotten sick and has kidney disease. He's gotten better just in the last few days though which is really good.

I have lots to do over the next week but I'm sleeping well and having most of my day available to do those things so I'm not really worried. They mostly revolve around cleaning, school and crafting. And therapy of course. Titania is away this weekend so it means I have to do the cleaning things before she gets home tonight but otherwise I have all week.

The main motivation for me finally posting here is that I had a weird sequence of dreams last night. I don't really remember anything other than small pieces so here they are in List form. Yes this was all in one night - It's possibly the thing that exhausts me most.

1. I was in Rome and was happy I remembered the city so well I didn't need a map.
2. In Rome I was with Lily, her dad and brother. It flooded and they sent me out of the car to see where safe ground was. I lost the car but then her brother found me and brought me back to it.

3. I was in Paris and London too. The city kept switching back and forth.
4. I was in the entirely fictional place of "Liverpool market" looking in comic and art supply shops that were bigger and more amazing than anything I've ever seen. I wanted to buy a set of animal shaped stamps made from cork but the place closed before I could.
5. In this fictional market I kept slipping and tripping on things and getting separated from Titania.
6. I spent lots of time on various subway systems and looking at their maps.

7. There was a swimming pool where I went swimming with a bunch of others but I just remember the changing rooms.
8. One of the people we were with there declared "I have to tell you all that I have epilepsy so I swim funny. Please don't laugh at me".

9. I worked at a department store and I liked a guy who worked there with me.
10. At close everyday two employees were picked to wear all the clothes that had been tried on that day outside as a form of advertising. I didn't have to do it but the guy I liked did.

11. I had sex with someone but I don't remember,ember it. I just remember kissing him and feeling shy.
12. I knew he had sex earlier that day with another girl who I knew and I found out he rated her an 8 and me a 4.

This next set is really truly fucked. I don't try and explain this stuff anymore.
13. I went to watch the Tyra Banks show live.
14. It was a show where she pulled up people from the audience to do things.
15. She pulled me up and surprised me by pegging me (anal sex by a girl with a strap-on) to prove to other women it was really enjoyable and not something to fear when done properly. She followed it up by pegging a guy.

I'll leave you all with that because really, what more can I say?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I promise if we ever go to Italy and it floods, I won't make you go out to look for dry land.
I hope you're ok, I am in a world of exams and therefore ignoring EVERYTHING else. They are hard and not fun at all. I will resume normal service by next Monday night, if I can still stand by then. L xxx