Saturday, October 29, 2005

Amazing

It's 9:30 am and I have already gotten home from a 25 minute run with Titania. She's getting ready to go to work now and I am just doing my web-routine before making some breakfast and doing some studying. Tommorrow is a Carmen Electra day.

Another great thing I did is some prelimenary work on the potential bibliographies for the three papers I have due over the next month. I only looked for books and I will hopefully get to looking for articles tomorrow.

I am really tired now though. I didn't sleep early last night. I'm having problems in the way that I feel physically aroused but my mind can't get into it long enough to get me off. So I go look for some aid online but nothing helps. Nothing I usually like, nothing new either. I don't quite know what to think about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how are those videos with carmen electra? i'm curious....

Celia said...

so much fun. We're going to buy the second one in the next few weeks so you can borrow if you want.

Anonymous said...

count me in!