Friday, October 21, 2005

Following Up

1. I can hand my Egypt paper in on Tuesday or Wednesday no problem. Now I must work on it.

2. I didn't go to lectures today because the bus I'd take was barely working due to the job action this morning.

3. Next week I have the paper due and two midterms.

4. The week after I have the last of my midterms and a paper due.

5. My cat and I are having a nice chill day. I just got out of a bath that was over an hour long.

6. Last night I had a dream about breasts. And friends. It didn't end in sex.

7. I realized that I am completely lacking any emotional want for sex and all my physical want is just about stress.

8. Today I feel rested for the first time in weeks. Being in bed by 10:30 and sleeping by 11:30 seems to be working.

9. I haven't actually done any work or cleaning yet today. I promised Titania I'd do some cleaning.

10. I know the core of my sadness is nothing that can be slept away or medicated away. That's a bit intimidating.

No comments: