Monday, October 17, 2005

A blip of excitement

This morning there was a film being shot on campus. big crows of extras and tents and trailors all centered around the two libraries and main arts lecture hals. It was busy and crowded and all the more unpleasant due to the rain. Plus extra crowds were gathering because Al Pacino and some guy from the OC star in the film. I was just irritated that all the stuff kept me from being able to get a mocha between my lectures and not be late.

I also had to use the slide library for the first time and it was quite fun. It was a bit weird to figure out how it was organized but once I sorted it out it was neat. I'm glad I get to use it at least once more over the course of this term.

I'm feeling a bit sick right now but I have tons of work to do for tomorrow. I'll feel better around 5:00 tomorrow though. For a day or so at least. Then there's two more midterms. Then a paper and a fourth midterm. That's it though until the end of term so that is something to be thankful about.

No comments: