Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Naming names

I saw an advisor today and some concessions are being made so I can hand my paper in late and have some consideration given should I suck on my art midterm next week because I've been missing so many lectures. I feel a bit less stressed about it but still distressed. I also found access to some free councilling on campus. So that along with the greif group should be good.

Last night I freaked out though. I took 2 sedatives ontop of my sleeping pill becasue I was crying so much and it hurt to breathe. I sleep so deeply I slept through my alarm and it took Titania getting sick of hearing it and getting up for me to wake up. I still spent the day yawning and tired though.

But the male friend of midges is getting a name. That name will be "IceHockey". I talked to him online tonight and said I made him 2 CD's as we discussed I would on Friday so he said we should try to meet up on the weekend and spend some time in Zulu or something. I'm reserving excitement except that it means I will be buying the new Broken Social Scene album or a new album at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love, i hope that today you're feeling a bit better. i miss you terribly. the bed is sure cold on the other side. xoxo midge.