Sunday, October 16, 2005

Paper Stress

Well I have a bibliography done. That's it. I haven't even read all my sources no matter started the essay. And instead of working on it all I want to do is go to bed. I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself. This is not the way I should be approaching my school work at all. A big sigh is all I can manage about it all. I am going to go to bed as soon as I am done this.

Otherwise I had a nice relaxing day. Titania, her sister and brother, plus Midge and a friend of hers were all around and we just relaxed and read and chatted and watxched TV. It was nice and slow. Midge found out her ticket isn't valid tomorrow so isn't leaving until tomorrow night.

Maybe if I get lots of sleep tonight I'll be able to stay up real late tomorrow to finihs the paper off. Also Monday night TV sucks so I'll have no excuses to not do my work. Not even bad ones. God can I be so fucking lazy. ugh.

1 comment:

cackmandu said...

Been a while since I have been here. Wish you luck with school. Anyway, I just figured out how to link to other blogs so I am linking to you if you don't mind.