Sunday, April 09, 2006

Bitch

I feel left out and alone. It's not like I want to sit at home all day watching TV and crafting. Seriously. I just feel super ignored and not good. With Titania away this week I'm sensing I'll just keep feeling that way as long as Chatton is spending every free moment with Grey and much of it is here.

I also feel like I'm blaming myself for feeling bad becasue shouldn't I just be happy for her and maybe I'm just bitter and jealous. I kind of want to go to bed and cry. I really feel that alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think she needs to be called to task. it is your space too. if you feel uncomfortable with him around ALL the time, you need to tell her what you need and expect. sure, she found someone "fast". but maybe it's because she's too weak to be by herself. and she's unwilling to take responsibility for her relationship with ex. and that perhaps those things that led her to be in a relationship with someone for so long, and be super co-dependent and not deal with it, is also a problem. she is NOT a healthy mirror for you. i think that you need to turn those mirrors into yourself, rather than seeking her to be your image of someone who's successful in finding a partner. you deserve better than her treating you like shit, but its important to check your motives for your frustration. i love you and think you're amazing. dont you ever forget it. xoxo midge.

Celia said...

1. I don't feel uncomfortable with him, as I like him and they've spent most of the time not in the same room as me, but I feel left out. It's very different.

2. I'd never use her as a relationship mirror. Really. I was jealous of her but in the way that I was sad the person she liked liked her back because that never happens to me. Not the context of her exact situation.

hmm. internet confusion maybe but I had to set that straight.