Saturday, April 01, 2006

Last sleep

Tonight is my last night sleeping here. I am on the third night of sleeping on the couch. Tomorrow I will be sleeping in our new house on my childhood bed. Sleep will be full of exhaustion and I will be full of celebratory wine. I am excited. Only a very small amount of stuff is left to pack. Oh, except the kitchen - there's still the whole kitchen to do but we needed to get more boxes which we now have. We also have to throw all the towels in a bag once they are out of the laundry. Also, only half of the stuff (furniture, clothes) will be moved tomorrow. The rest will be getting done during the week once they have places to go.

Also, my last sleep (yesterday) was full of dreams including a wonderful orgasm. The second one I've dreamed about that better than most of my real life ones, but just as vivid and fulfilling. Chatton thinks that is my subconscious telling me I need to get laid. I think it is partly that and partly because an orgasm that fulfilling just isn't happening right now in my real life like it has before.

Ona barely related note Chatton has made friends with a guy who frequents her work and she thinks we'd get along really well. He is coming to ours on Tuesday to pose from Chattons drawing assignment and then we're going to a party at his on Saturday. I am not getting my hopes up. Even though he is a mac user and is ok with sexual references.

Must get back to packing though. Don't expect my next post to be until Tuesday when the new flat has the internet hooked up.

No comments: