Monday, April 17, 2006

My Day

8:30: Woke up. Had a bath. Got dressed.

9:30: Went for breakfast with Chatton.

10:30: Did work for HK Inc. at Cafe.

11:00: Met Titania at Cafe.

11:30: Bought some groceries.

12:00: Crocehted and Watched TV.

1:00: Worked on Introduction letter for School and spoke with the Knitter.

2:00: Sat outside in the sun and crocheted.

3:00: Watch TV and Crochet.

5:00: More work for HK Inc.

7:00: Dinner at home wtih Titania.

Who knows what else after that until I go to bed. Tomorrow I'm going to do about an hours of work at HK Inc. and then Chatton, Titania, The Knitter and I will be heading out to Richmond to go to Daiso. Wednesday is another full day including paying the rest of my school deposit, a trip to dressew, buying magazines, councelling and a craft meet. Then work for the rest of the week.

My mood has evened out significantly since last week. The house is much more settled, my ankle is feeling alright and I'm excited about school. I also know I'll be all caught up finiancially in about 3 weeks at the most and that's a nice feeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hun
i'm gonna check my schedule and how much energy i have but perhaps a massage on wednesday?