Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday

My make-up from last night is still on. Mostly it's just the nutty amount of black liner I used. It's very nice out today though bright, sunny, and possibly even quite warm. I have very little in way of plans for today. Some stuff for work, some crafty things. Nothing major.

Chatton is sick and got sent home frmom work this morning. Titani is stressed and upset but in no modd to talk about it, which would probably help her feel better. I am doing well. I don't have too much to say these days but I guess that's been kind of obvious. I just want ot get back on my feet financially, which will happen in the next few weeks. I've been thinking about dating and relationships. Nothing too specific and not about a specific person. I don't really know but it's been on my mind. I'm very excited about school. oh, and I have another really good wank session last night. Makes me happy and feeling kind of normal.

No comments: