Sunday, April 30, 2006

Normalcy

Titania and I are going to go for coffee for a little while this morning. I haven't decided if I'm going to read a book The Knitter gave me or if I'm going to do work for HK Inc. Money has gotten mostly sorted out so that's good. I'll be broke by the end of the month but it's alright.

Last night the knitter came over and had dinner and played crib with Chatton and I. Tons of sexual energy and more getting to know each other talk. He told us his coming out story and I shared a story I've never told anyone before about my first experience with explicit sexuality. It's been awsome overall. We're all kind of shocked at how quickly we've become so close but it's been so fun.

This week has gone by really slowly but has been good. Ringlettes being back is good even though she's been really sick. She's left now and starting to move into the place where she'll be staying for the summer.

Last night we were sitting on Chattons bed and I said I wanted a boyfriend. Like really and truly. Chatton said she didn't and the Knitter said he needs some time alone. It was weird to not be the one wanting to be alone. Moreover I'm not sure how to go about finding a boyfriend. I know it's all about just meeting new people but it feels much more complicated than that.

Titania is ready to go now so my last thing will be that my ability to have a really good orgasm has reappeared and it makes me happy. 6 times yesterday in two sessions. One insecurity about being in a relationship is fading. hmm. not sure if I'm happy about that or nervous.

No comments: