Sunday, April 09, 2006

Restless

Titania is at work. Miranda is coming over for dinner tomorrow night. Chatton is in her room working on school stuff with the new boy (Grey). Her mom is going to bring us dinner later on but I'm hungry. I was working on crafting but did that most of yesterday evening and need a break from it. The Bookstore boy send me a darling email that just made me smile and feel all cared for.

I guess I just want to do something but all my craft stuff is still packed and I just don't have the energy to unpack stuff. I already did dishes today and that took a lot of energy and was really stressful for my leg that I was able to lean on. I'm not sure where my crossword puzzle book is either. I'm kind of glad I'll be at work tomorrow just because I'll not be in my house. Plus it's kind of cold and rainy today so even sitting outside isn't an option.

I feel a little defective because it's been so quick for Chatton to find a boy but I'm starting to feel a bit more settled about it. I do dislike that we've just moved in and she's spending all her time elsewhere but that's emphasised by me always being at home because of my ankle and both Chatton and Titania being really busy. I'll get over it.

No comments: