Friday, March 31, 2006

The joys of packing

Well finally today it feels like real progress had been made. I'm getting a bit stressed about whether there'll be room for all my stuff but I am getting rid of alot and know that is good for me. I know that the apartment is as big as we need and that getting rid of things is good. I am excited to kind of start new, or at least fresher.

Tomorrow is super busy though. Early morning to get more boxes and coffee. Then we come back to pack the kitchen and craft stuff (both huge tasks). I've also got to go rent a dollie to help move the furniture and pick up the keys at some point. Well we might not get the keys until Sunday morning but I'm waiting to hear from the landlords for sure.

I'm looking at design school again. I did one one point when I was in highschool but I kind of dropped it. I'm not sure if it's something I'm passionate about to actually be worth the cost though. We'll see. I might take a related course that would be my weakest point over the summer and see how that feels.

I'm a bit stressed out over money but by the end of the month things should be much more settled. Only one flat to pay rent on and I'll be working for my higher pay and more hours.

Not too much more to report really. I'm lying low and just focusing on moving. Once the stuff is moved there's still a bunch to do here like paint and clean so it's going to be a busy few weeks.

No comments: