Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Browsing

Well I was supposed to go to HK Inc. today but I'm not going to. Instead I had a bath, played on the internet, watched TV, made a big batch of oatmeal and fruit. I think I might even have a nap.

I do have an appointment with my trainer at 4:00 so I will have to go out eventually. I also wanted to sew today but I honestly don't think it's going to happen. I will go buy some groceries though.

And one of the things I wanted to post yesterday came back to me. That was that I was thinking about taking my flask out with me on Friday night. Mostly because I am super broke and can't afford to eat and drink as much as I would like to. I even have vodka in the fridge already. I would have to actually find my flask though. I haven't used it in a long time. And I don't really want to start unpacking boxes for it.

I also spent a long while looking at the craigslist personals. None of the dating ones though. Just the platonics and casual ones. There's a high number of guys who want to eat pussy and an equally high number of people who want to spank women. Then there's the one guy who really wants to do both and doesn't want anything in reciprocation. He posts every day or two.

But I'm not going that route. I'm taking the more traditional route for now. Even if it is just for sex. I think it's important for me to be going out more and doing things I like to do. Dating or not dating.

That said my roommate and I (I can't remember if I gave her a name already...) decided we will start playing tennis in Central Park when it stays light later. We think that'll be a good place to meet guys. Even though neither of us really hate being single.

No comments: