Saturday, March 15, 2008

pattern?

1. I'm drunk.

2. I danced tonight.

3. I thought about CRB.

4. I did not think about texting CRB.

5. I felt like boys were watching me.

6. They were really watching me and the girls I was with.

7. My fake chicken snack is ready.

8. I feel like toast but am out of bread.

9. I need to get a brazilian done.

10. I have been spotting for nearly two weeks so will not make an fellow co-worker touch my vaginal area in order to get said Brazilian.

11. I can not to go bed until I drink a whole glass of water.

12. I have already had two tylenol.

13. I have a complicated client at 11:00 am and I need to open the spa at 9:00 am.

14. Part of me wanted to stay out later.

15. Part of me wanted to dance with strange boys.

16. And leave suddenly with a hand on their chest and a quick kiss.

17. Instead I danced like a go-go dancer.

18. I danced with a drunk walk and arm raises.

19. I wore heels tonight.

20. My feet don't hurt but where the ankles straps were does.

21. I'm sure my feet will hurt tomorrow.

22. I ate really good guacamole tonight. With good chips.

23. I think I need to set a dating goal. Like one date every two weeks.

24. I have to figure out how to get dates first though.

25. But I think I made some real and awesome friends tonight. That is super good.

26. This entire night was funded by two days worth of tips.

27. I am glad I didn't quit my job for a boring by high paying one.

28. I must go. typing is not allowing me to drink my necessary water.

1 comment:

bedshaped said...

Loved this post.
Completely my way of thinking.