Sunday, March 09, 2008

Hunger

I'm getting weighed and measured on Wednesday. I really want to see another round of good results because I have been working pretty hard, but I've also had some not great eating moments. I also tried to skip my period by stacking birth control packs to avoid the chocolate cravings and bloating (and cramps) so they didn't affect my weigh in.

But I am still eating like mad. I am eating in place of sex. And I want a lot of sex. Badly. I guess I'm just constantly wanting something in my mouth. I'll be spending a good hour and a half at the gym tomorrow and Tuesday to make up for it too. Maybe that will even help with the excess sexual energy. I need something to help.

I think having a hint of something with CRB got me more frustrated than I already was. And part of it because I just don't really understand what happened. Like I didn't need a commited relationship. And he was asking to hang out more than I was. I was just accepting of the requests. But then he leaves saying he wants to be single, and doesn't want to confuse things by having sex. Just seems like a lack of honesty on his part. Especially because I haven't heard from him in nearly three weeks now.

I might go to the library tomorrow. I have the day off, but I need to open and close at work and I have training in the evening. I also have no money so I can't go shopping. I kind of want to get my nipple pierced. Try it again (on the other side though) with a bar bell. I really can't afford it though. I can't really afford anything right now. hmmm. Maybe it'll be sunny out and I can hang out on the beach for a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck tomorrow at the gym!