Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Forgotten

I had something interesting to post this morning so I brought my laptop to work. But I kept myself busy all day even though I only had two clients and didn't write it. Now I have no idea what it was all about.

Anyway, today I spent time thinking about being disappointed that I haven't heard from CRB in a week. I'm not disappointed in him and I'm not taking it personally. I'm just generally disappointed. I didn't have any real expectations, but I was actually interested in seeing where things went. This wasn't a worst-case-senario result, but it's not good.

But Zebra would repeat to me that it's for the best, he wasn't good enough, and I am deserving of someone way better.

The next two weeks I have plans to go out. This Friday is a co-workers birthday and next Thursday is a night out with Blondie. And it's not about meeting guys. It's about happily going out and looking cute. And feeling fun and open.

On to other things.

I get weighed and measured next week and I'm a little nervous that there's not going to be a huge difference. My eating habits haven't been that great and have involved my processed comfort foods too often. I am spending extra time at the gym and trying to eat better in an effort to "cram" a bit.

Finally, work is happy, but I'm still broke. I'm not that sure when I'll be bale to catch up. It's my phone bill and my gym membership that's killing me. I know I have to have a detailed look at my phone bill and see if I can midify my plan or my habits to make it cheaper. I really don't think it needs to be over $50.00 a month. The gym bill I can't help (and I LOVE having it) but I know that it will go way down in January of 2009, and hopefully I'll be making more money by then.

I better be. Actually, if I'm not making enough to be paying down my debts by September or October, I will need to contemplate changing jobs again. I really hope it doesn't come to that though.

ok, this is boring now and really just for me. One last thing. I think I'm going to stop using my vibrator for a little while and see how that affects my wanking/orgasm issues. More details on that after some actual experimentation. RIght now it's only an idea.

No comments: