Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Messages

It's been just over three weeks since I asked CBR to go for coffee and he said he was busy but would let me know when he had time.

I wanted to text him so that it wasn't as if we were not talking because I didn't want to and so he knew I did want to talk to him.

But then today I got a text saying nothing more than that he missed me.

I responded that there was no need to miss me and that we were supposed to be friends. He said for me to name the place and time and he'd be there. I said I was waiting for him to let me know when he was available because he's busier than me these days.

I haven't heard back. But if he wanted me to go out tonight I hate to admit that I would be dressed and walking to the skytrain in no time at all. And very happy to be doing so.

No comments: