Saturday, March 01, 2008

Press Rewind

I'm at work now and I'm happy here. I'm moslty settled on that front. I'm broke but it will get better.

I slept at Zebras last night. We got a ride to her house at 4:30 am and had to walk the dog.

We danced to fun 60's stuff at an afterhours club in the downtown eastside. I jumped on beercans.

(Pause. I could have stayed at the afterhours later and gotten myself some sex, but Zebra was leaving and I wasn't comfortable staying without her. I knew I was safe with the guy but I was really drunk and most everyone was doing coke so I figured it was best to end the night there. Plus he has a girlfriend and wasn't sure what their situation was, but now I know it's pretty open, Zebra is friends with her. oh, and we kissed. Seriously.)

We got to 340 just in time for a double and china whites at last call. We stayed there after closing and befriended a guy with good eyebrows and some girl I gave my card to.

(Pause. Later at the afterhours I asked if she had a home to go to and her answer was "I have a husband but I'm looking for a bit of coke for the ride home". I told her I couldn't help. Also, on the way to 340 Zebra and I decided to start a monthly super awesome dance night. I'm serious this time too.)

The sex-possibility bought Zebra and I all our drinks at the Morrissey. Lots of vodka and a round of china whites. (I love doing shots apparently.) The we hung out with this girl who Zebra knows from 340 and Her gay friend. Of course him and I got along super well.

(Pause. There was very liberal tit staring and even a bit of touching started here. I was totally encouraging it too. The attention was good. The being out was good.)

Zebra and I drank two pitchers of Sangria at Subeez. And ate yam fries. Her friend (the possibilty) met up with us there. I'd met him just a few weeks ago at her birthday but we didn't really talk other than introductions.

Zebra called me telling me even though she thought she had to work last night she actually didn't and I should come meet her.

I spent the day at work with clients and playing with some new products on myself. I also re-organized my product. I didn't have time to rebleach my hair.

No comments: