Saturday, March 08, 2008

sort-of-drunk

1. I bought a yellow dress (lingerie really) and wore it out tonight and I really like it.

2. I drank more than my level of drunkeness shows.

3. I wasn't nearly as social as I wanted to be tonight.

4. I'm worried that no matter how skinny I get I'll never be as pretty as I feel I need to be.

5. I wanted to text CBR but I did not, and for that I am proud.

6. My texts to Zebra weren't working.

7. It was nice on Zebra's birthday to not go out with a guy, but then meet one and have someone to sleep with overnight.

8. It was really nice to have the attention I did last weekend.

9. I have the hiccups from eating my tofu snacks too fast.

10. I really wanted to dance tonight. The dj was decent but there was no where to actually dance.

No comments: