Sunday, November 05, 2006

3 in one day

So I am feeling a bit better. I'm still feeling not super great about my abilities to succeed but I'm feeling better about my ability to be positive about it.

What helped? Making a scarf, talking to Orange (who can somehow be both comforting and honest), reading fashion magazines and doing my cosmetics resume. I need to remember all of that for next time. Seeing a trailer for "happy feet" didn't hurt at all either.

Tomorrow at lunch I have some things to do (mainly get the craft group meeting again) and I think I'm going to leave one of my gallery jobs. This will give me more time to either work or keep myself relaxed and happy. I think maybe I lost focus on what I need to be happy and got caught up practical things between the move, money issues and school. I think I get caught is being upset about how much work it is for me to just enjoy my life. Rather than working to keep myself happy I mope about having to work for it. And shopping and eating out are not ways to keep me happy right now so I need to focus on replacements for them. And seeing friends more. I don't feel like I have many right now but I have some and should see them once in a while.

No comments: