Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Feeling It

I feel back on track make-up wise. This week has made me feel much more confident and prepared than I felt after last week. I have a bunch of things coming up (contests, fashion shows, interviews) and I really want to get on building my portfolio. That requires some money though and that's not something I have extra of right now.

But I was flipping through some magazines and I felt inspired and like there's a place for me in the industry I want into. They also reassure my decision to move to England (if I can work out visas). That brings up other issues (why am I thinking of dating?) but I'm trying to do that whole living-in-the-moment thing I'm not-so-good at.

But I'm feeling ok. I feel both excited and exhausted today. And I don't really get a break either. It's another long and busy week. Between school, work, the gallery and other make-up related events it's a lot but it's fun. I'm also trying to really keep my evenings to myself so I can relax and chill with my cat.

Today I had paint all over me from the assignment at school and I felt kind of like an artist. Good idea and good execution. It was a good feeling. One I really needed to have to feel reassured about my abilities. I think I inhaled too many paint fumes today - I feel a little rambly.

No comments: