Saturday, November 25, 2006

Rushing

I'm running late but I am still writing here.

I called Miranda last night and asked to go for breakfast. She fit me into her busy study schedule. I'm going to talk to her about some of this and see why she she had no problem setting Titania up but never considered me. Plus I just want to talk to her a bit.

Something I don't really want to talk about yet but feel compelled to: My mom has two lumps in her breasts and her lymphnodes are swollen. She goes into the hospital on December 12th for a biopsy and two other screening tests. Two major thing are in my head.
1. I can't lose two parents.
2. They said my dad would be alright too.
I am waiting to really freak out and think about it until after the tests when we actually know what's going on for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my love is with you, your mom will pull through, most do. its good that she's catching it now. hugs! midge.