Saturday, November 11, 2006

Saturdays

I'm home and bored. I have some practical things to do, which I am slowly doing but I still feel bored. And lonely. I called Orange to see if he wanted to go thrifting a bit but I forgot that he actually works today. I called Miranda but she's got exams this week and a stagette to go to tonight. I don't really know who else to call.

I haven't heard from the Filmmaker so I've been thinking about other ways to meet people. I'm a bit stumped. I know I need to go out more but I'm not sure where. I feel like I'm in a position to create a new social life because I don't really have one. At the same time, I don't really have a guide to create one.

I guess I don't really feel like thinking this over a lot right now. I just need to get out and have fun a bit more. And cheap fun too, where there's opportunity to meet people I don't know. I know I miss craft group but that only fills part of what I'm after.

No comments: