Sunday, November 12, 2006

Centered

I emailed Midge this monring and she called me today so we talked a bit. She's actually in town this week so we are going to go for dinner. Just the two of us I think. Either way it'll be good for catching up. And if it is with other people it's friends I haven't seen in a long while which is also good.

Orange kind of dated Farmer's boyfriends roommate a while ago. It ended well though from what I've been explained. Farmer invited me out dancing with others for his borthday and so Orange came with me. It was a fun night overall.

Anyways, lil boat and Ice Hockey are on my short list for the Be Good Tanyas concert. I'm not sure if it's appropriate to ask Ice Hockey though. Also, I know Orange knows I want to go but he's never been to a concert before (yes, never!!!!!) and didn't show any interest in going. I'd love him to come because it'll be so good but I should use it as an opportunity to expand my friendship circle. I worry I depend on him too much.

I must leave now and wear my rain shoes to walk to my mom's house. A turkey dinner in waiting for me. Well I'll eat everything but turkey. really I'm just after the mashed potatoes and gravy (not the kind from the turkey though.

No comments: