Thursday, November 09, 2006

Irritation

1. I did a mini interview with Holt's and don't really want the job now.

2. I decided to apply at MAC.

3. I took a volunteer two-day film job but the woman who's doing it is an idiot. She keeps giving me odd information and doesn't understand how hiring a make-up artist works and it's so confusing that I want to just tell her to forget it. I'm not going to becasue even if it's crap it's a film on my resume. I'm not even getting paid and am just getting a tiny kit fee to cover the cost of my product. blah.

4. Orange came over and we talked and crafted for a long while on Tuesday night. It was good.

5. I'm looking for another job. I'm just too broke and I've cut down on the coffee and eating Lunch out. My expenses are high and I just need more of it to live.

6. I am going to go watch "what not to wear" and stuff envelopes (paid by HK inc.) and take pictures of scarves so I can try selling them for extra money.

No comments: