Friday, November 17, 2006

At home

I'm glad to be home and able to stay here for a bit. Just to clean and organize myself a bit. I wanted to add some things to my last post because I was at work and had to keep it short.

1. The things I was concerned about in the Filmmakers email were " I just got [my computer] back up and running today. So the first thing I had to do was email you." and "I hope you are still interested in getting together sometime soon. I've been
thinking about you." I'm not comfortable with my own instincts and don't really know if I should be worried or excited. hmm.

2. What I spent my money on: Printer Ink, a bag for school, a sweater, dinner, lunch x2, getting my hair curled, curl gel, a tank top, an empty eyeshadow palette, empty capsules for blood, 5 magazines, bathing suit. It's a strange list. Most was on sale/cheap or relate to school so I don't "regret" the purchases and I've already used most of the material items. Plus my hair made me look and feel super hot. Hmm about this too.

No comments: