Sunday, November 13, 2005

Flight

I bought my airfare. The official dates are December 27th to January 8th. I feel very happy about it. I'm going to just spend time relaxing and visting a few people, mostly Lily though. I'll spend my last day in London visting museums and feeling inspired. Just four days in Nottingham. The rest is with Lily's family.

I feel good. I'll feel like I'll get some closure with that country so I can kind of move forward without feeling like I missed something at that time. I also think it'll be a nice change of scene. I feel really good about my decision. I'm already thinking which of my 10 or so eyeshadows, or which clothes I'm going to pack. I also kind of hope I'll be off my sleeping pills so I can drink but it's unlikely.

I may have to just drink with extreme caution. At least I'll be less likely to drink and get irritated by retarded dj's and slutty girls. I can't wait for socialble hour either. Well I can but I'm excited for it.

I feel good. I feel like there's something to look forward to that's in the near future. .

No comments: